Contrary to popular belief, the holiday season – especially this holiday season – may actually be an ideal time to offer your Owensboro Kentucky home for sale! Why?
- The average home sales price in Kentucky is up almost 9 percent over this time last year.
- Interest rates are at historic lows, which means buyers have more buying power than ever before.
- Inventory of homes for sale remains at historic lows while showing activity is still tracking higher than this same time last year.
- Many people are still working from home, which means a lot of them may want more space, home offices, or just a change of scenery.
- Combined with lighter work schedules and less (anticipated) travel during the holidays, prospective buyers may use the extra time to search for a new home.
- Consumers who shop for a home during the holidays are serious, motivated buyers.
- Typically there are even fewer homes on the market during the holiday season. Translation: less competition for you.
- Homes “show” better when decorated for the holidays.
- Many transferees are not able to wait until the spring market to buy. They are here now and need a home now.
- By selling now, you’ll have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring, when many more houses will be for sale, which may mean lower prices. This could allow you to sell high and buy low. You have an expert guide – Tony Clark Realtors – to help you get started! #CallClark 270-926-0055
Tony Clark Realtors believes everyone should feel confident when buying and selling a home. Since 1976 Clark is the Owensboro Kentucky community’s trusted real estate advisors. We would be delighted to help you too.
Tony Clark Realtors | 2934 Frederica Street Owensboro, Kentucky | (270) 683-SOLD