G.A.C. Property Management, a division of Tony Clark Realtors, LLC, provides housing with numerous homes for rent in Owensboro, Kentucky. We uniquely offer expert guidance for our tenants clients and our property owners through our well-trained, professional management team – each of whom strive to provide prompt service for every customer, everyday! To help you, we compiled a quick guide on our pet policy.
- As we manage property for numerous owners, some properties and units do not allow animals.
- Pets must be under 35 lbs once fully grown.
- Certain “breeds” are not permitted based on company insurance policy. (For canine companions, this will include German Shepherds, Pitt Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Boxers, etc.)
- Proof of animal vaccinations from veterinarian showing breed of animal and weight.
- Pet Fee is equal to One Month’s Rent per animal and is non-refundable.
- Tenant must carry Renter’s Insurance with liability listing GAC Property Management & Tony Clark Realtors, LLC.
- Photo of animal(s) must be provided for rental office file.
- Service Animals are not considered Pets. With proper paperwork Service Animals are always permitted.
- Obtaining a pet (not pre-authorized) after move-in and not obtaining consent from the rental office is in full violation of the lease and grounds for eviction at tenant’s expense.
Tony Clark Realtors®, LLC represents home buyers, home sellers, and property owners. Since 1976, our real estate team has a foundation based on the Golden Rule. We treat everyone with the best of customer service, and strive to create a positive experience by communicating early, often and effectively. We are also trusted by many property owners to manage their rental properties, having one of the largest portfolios of rental properties available in the area. When you choose Tony Clark Realtors® for your real estate needs, you can have peace of mind as to the high value and quality of service you’ll receive.