G.A.C. Property Management, a division of Tony Clark Realtors, LLC, provides housing with numerous homes for rent in Owensboro, Kentucky. We offer expert guidance for our tenants clients and our property owners through our well-trained, professional management team – each of whom strive to provide prompt service for every customer, everyday! We often have inquiries regarding pets. Below is our policy regarding pets.
- As we manage property for numerous owners, be aware that some properties and units do not allow animals.
- Pet Fee: The pet fee is equal to One Month’s Rent per animal and is non-refundable.
- Types of Pets: Only common domesticated animals such as dogs, cats, birds, fish, guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, and small reptiles.
- Weight Limit: Pets must be under 35 lbs once fully grown.
- Tenancy depends on honoring these rules.
- Insurance Policy Limitations: Certain “breeds” are not permitted based on company insurance policy. (For canine companions, this will include German Shepherds, Pitt Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Boxers, etc.)
- Tenant must carry Renter’s Insurance with liability listing GAC Property Management & Tony Clark Realtors, LLC.
- Veternary Records Required: Proof of animal vaccinations from veterinarian showing breed of animal and weight.
- Identification and Licenses: All dogs and cats must wear identification collars or tags, which include proof of current vaccinations, as well as comply with the local ordinances/licenses.
- Photo of animal(s) must be provided by the tenat and be kept in the rental office file.
- Service Animals are not considered Pets. With proper documentation Service Animals are always permitted.
- Obtaining a pet (not pre-authorized) after move-in and not obtaining consent from the rental office is in full violation of the lease and grounds for eviction at tenant’s expense.
Please remember that as a pet owner, you have a responsibility to your pet. Your pet needs:
- Love and attention daily
- Food and water daily
- To be kept clean, brushed and groomed
- To be disciplined
- Shelter from rain, snow, cold and drafts
- To receive regular veterinary care
GAC Property Management is the leasing property management divison of Tony Clark Realtors®, LLC representing home buyers, home sellers, and property owners. A multi-generational real estate brokerage, our culture is deeply rooted in our Owensboro Kentucky community, with service based on The Golden Rule. We strive to treat everyone with the best of customer service, and create a positive experience by communicating early, often and effectively. Trusted by many property owners to manage their rental properties, we offer the largest portfolios of rental properties available in the area. When you choose Tony Clark Realtors® for your real estate needs, you can have peace of mind as to the high value and quality of service you’ll receive.