G.A.C. Property Management, a division of Tony Clark Realtors, LLC, provides housing with 400 properties for lease in Owensboro and Daviess County. We uniquely offer expert guidance for our tenants clients and our property owners through our well-trained, professional management team – each of whom strive to provide prompt service for every customer, everyday!
To apply to become a leasing client, the following items are required and must accompany an application:
- $45 Non-Refundable Application Fee, per potential tenant 18+ years old. This covers credit check, previous landlord verifications, and criminal background check.
- Driver’s License/Photo I.D.
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Income must be equivalent to or higher than 3 ½ times the rent of the property you are requesting. (ie, Rent $450/month x 3.5 = $1,575 minimum monthly income required)
Paystub – showing year-to-date
If you have worked at the job for less than 3 months, you are required to get a letter from the employer stating that you are permanent, full time and what your gross income will be. Letter must be dated, signed, and include company contact info.
If drawing Social Security, attach notification letter to application.
- Bank Statements (your most recent)
A note about the application:
- Application process normally takes 4-5 business days.
- All items in the above check list must accompany the application when turned in to the office.
- Incomplete applications – that is, applications with blank lines – will not be processed. Rather than leaving a blank, simply place N/A on a line if not applicable.
- We will contact you via phone call once Review Committee has made a decision.
- Credit Score must be 600-625 or higher.
- Background Check: Violent Felony or Drug Offence – 10 years, Non-Violent Felony – 5 years
- Smoking prohibited inside all rentals.
- Obtaining a pet (not pre-authorized) after move-in and not obtaining consent from the rental office is in full violation of the lease and grounds for eviction at tenant’s expense.
- Allowing someone to move in with you without obtaining prior consent from the rental office is in full violation of the lease and grounds for eviction at tenant’s expense. All potential occupants must go through an application process before approval.
- Prices and availability are subject to change. Check with the office for most current updates.
- Rent payments are due by the 1st day of each month and made payable to GAC Property Management. Checks, Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks are to be made out to the rental company not Tony Clark. Do not pay rent with cash. (We do offer ACH payments to be set up free of charge).
- Deposit for all rentals is equivalent to one month’s rent.
- Some properties and units do not allow animals.
- Pets must be under 35 lbs once fully grown.
- Certain dog “breeds” are not permitted based on company insurance policy. (German Shepherds, Pitt Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Boxers, etc. Detailed list posted in office.)
- Proof of animal vaccinations from vet’s office showing breed of animal and weight.
- Pet Fee is equal to One Month’s Rent per animal and is non-refundable.
- Tenant must carry Renter’s Insurance with Liability listing Tony Clark Realtors, LLC.
- Photo of animal(s) must be provided for rental office file.
- Service Animals are not considered Pets. With proper paperwork Service Animals are always permitted.
Tony Clark Realtors®, LLC represents home buyers, home sellers, and property owners. Since 1976, our real estate team has a foundation based on the Golden Rule. We treat everyone with the best of customer service, and strive to create a positive experience by communicating early, often and effectively. We are also trusted by many property owners to manage their rental properties, having one of the largest portfolios of rental properties available in the area. When you choose Tony Clark Realtors® for your real estate needs, you can have peace of mind as to the high value and quality of service you’ll receive.