Buyers are still wanting and waiting for great homes to buy. Now is a great time to prepare your home to sell. Lets talk about updates that bring the most return on your time and money. And if you have questions, call us (270) 926-0055. We are happy to be of help!
We never get a second chance to make a first impression! The same goes for selling your home. Use these helpful hints to prepare your home for showings.
- Have maintenance performed on your air in the summer, and heating in the winter.
- Repair leaky faucets and loose hinges.
- Upgrade the interior with fresh paint. I recommend neutral greige in a matte finish. (Ask me for my favorite paints colors)
- Add fresh, clean towels to your bathroom.
- Have your carpets professional cleaned.
- Let the light in: Clean windows inside and out. Remove screens and store them away.
- Replace light bulbs. Dust your lamp shades!
- De-clutter! Utilize storage boxes that can be stored in the garage or other storage area. Be sure to label these boxes so you can still find anything that you may need.
- Mow, rake, and trim your lawn. Add fresh flowers in a coordinating or contract color to your front door for an immediate curb appeal.
- Be sure to unhook hoses from outside faucets
- Put your home on stage. Staged homes sell up to 50% faster and for up to 9% more!
Remember, you are competing with many other homes—Make your home stand out and above the rest. Call the team at Tony Clark Realtors 270-926-0055 for any specific questions. Our Realtors are ready to help!