We never get a second chance to make a first impression! The same goes for selling your home. Use these helpful hints to prepare your home for showings.
- Have maintenance performed on your air in the summer, and heating in the winter.
- Repair leaky faucets and loose hinges.
- Upgrade the interior with fresh paint. I recommend neutral greige in a matte finish. (Ask me for my favorite paints colors)
- Add fresh, clean towels to your bathroom.
- Have your carpets professional cleaned.
- Let the light in: Clean windows inside and out. Remove screens and store them away.
- Replace light bulbs. Dust your lamp shades!
- De-clutter! Utilize storage boxes that can be stored in the garage or other storage area. Be sure to label these boxes so you can still find anything that you may need.
- Mow, rake, and trim your lawn. Add fresh flowers in a coordinating or contract color to your front door for an immediate curb appeal.
- Be sure to unhook hoses from outside faucets
- Put your home on stage. Staged homes sell up to 50% faster and for up to 9% more!
Remember, you are competing with many other homes—Make your home stand out and above the rest. Call the team at Tony Clark Realtors 270-926-0055 for any specific questions. Our Realtors are ready to help!