Many families feel pressure to have the best of everything. The nicest card, the nicest lawn and (no surprise) the nicest house. But bigger isn’t always better. At Tony Clark Realtors, we want to help you buy the home you love, with enough money left over to live the life you love. It is this commitment to serve that propelled us to create our First-time Homebuyer’s Guide—a 10-step road map to guide you along your home-buying journey. When combined with the expertise of a Tony Clark Realtor, our clients are empowered to make smart decisions regarding the asset of real estate.
Here’s a sample from our guide and learn how to:
- Prepare your finances for the home-buying journey
- Learn how your credit is a meter to the health of your finances.
- Weigh the costs that come along with home ownership.
- Find a realtor who meets your needs.
- Questions to ask when selecting a lender
- Navigate the mortgage process.
- Prepare for long-term home-ownership.
Our clients also have access to helpful resources like:
- House Hunter’s Checklist
- Map of the home-buying journey
- Tips and tricks to save money including current down payment assistance programs’ and grants
- Definitions of the various home loans, and more.
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, call us for trusted advice! (270) 926-0055
Tony Clark Realtors believes everyone should have a trusted, experienced guide when buying and selling a home. Since 1976, we are the Owensboro Kentucky market expert. We would be delighted to show you the way home. # CallClark
Tony Clark Realtors | 2934 Frederica Street Owensboro, Kentucky | (270) 683-SOLD