The one question I am continually asked by first time home buyers: How will we know its time to buy? When Should Renters Become Buyers? You will know whether or not this is the right time to buy a home when you meet with a trusted, experienced Realtor – like myself – who guides you thru the following questions:
- How do you feel about buying a home? – emotions –
- What questions do you have about the process? – logic –
- Are there financial factors that are preventing you from buying? – reason –
- Are you truly ready to buy now? – preparedness –
It is the job of a really great buyer’s agent is to be a resource to his or her clients. Coming from the heart of a teacher, both myself and the Realtors within my office (Tony Clark Realtors) truly take the time to listen, to answer questions, and to guide our clients. Sometimes it takes months, even a year, to find the right home; Sometimes we find the ideal home during the first showing of the first day. Every client’s journey to home ownership is different.
If you are currently renting, and are ready to buy your first home, Tony Clark Realtors is here to be your guide! Call 270-926-0055 or Find A Realtor to connect with a Realtor. I promise you the best guidance for all your real estate needs will be meet by Tony Clark Realtors.
P.S. “How do Realtors get paid?”
- Recently a would-be first time buyer told me that their parents told them hiring a Realtor would cost them additional money. This statement is incorrect. The fact is – there are NO expense to a buyer to have a Tony Clark Realtor as their agent.
- Realtors work on a fee-contingency basis. This means your Realtor is not paid until the home sales closes (ie, closing).
Please call upon Tony Clark Realtors to represent you when you are ready to buy your home.